Handling Divorce, Estate Planning and Probate, and Other Legal Issues in New Jersey
The law firm of Jennifer D. Armstrong, LLC, is dedicated and focused on protecting the rights of its clients. Helping residents throughout Ocean County, in Monmouth County and along the Jersey Shore, our firm will assist each client in examining all legal options and maximizing results whenever possible.
Serving the Needs of Our Neighbors
- Family law: Family law includes everything from prenuptial agreements to divorce and post-judgment enforcement or modification of your divorce agreement. With any family dispute or legal issue, Toms River family law attorney Jennifer D. Armstrong can help you.
- Divorce: A multitude of issues need to be resolved in a divorce. Property needs to be divided and spousal support determined. If you have children, child support, custody and visitation rights need to be outlined.
- Prenuptial agreements: A comprehensive prenuptial agreement can protect your assets as you enter into a marriage. These can also be negotiated, if you are presented with one by your soon-to-be spouse.
- Removal of children from the state: If a parent wishes to move out of state and take their child with them, the courts must approve the move and any existing custody arrangements and orders must be modified.
- Emancipation: In order to stop child support payments when your child turns 18, graduates, gets married or enters the military, you will need to get a court order.
- Estate planning and administration: We all must plan for the future, and a carefully crafted estate plan can help you protect your assets, minimize taxes and provide for your loved ones.
- Social Security Disability appeals: Has your application for Social Security Disability benefits been denied? Ms. Armstrong can help you appeal a denied claim.
- Residential real estate: The purchase or sale of a house is important, and an attorney can help you protect your interests throughout the process and understand the documents you are signing.
Experienced Divorce Lawyer Serving Monmouth and Ocean Counties
As an active member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Ms. Armstrong has dedicated herself to counseling individuals in need of guidance and assurance during their legal matters. Ms. Armstrong is a member of the Ocean County Bar Association as well as the Toms River-Ocean County Chamber of Commerce. Ms. Armstrong fights diligently for her clients to see that their rights are protected. She also volunteers as an "Early Settlement Panelist" assisting the court in settling divorces.
In addition to maintaining regular office hours, weekend and evening hours are available by appointment. Please contact Jennifer D. Armstrong, LLC, today to discuss your legal needs.
Our office is located in the Bey Lea Commons professional office condominium park on Bey Lea Road (a.k.a. 571), just minutes from the Ocean County Courthouse with easy access to and from the Garden State Parkway. On-site parking is available.
Statement of Client Rights and Responsibilities